Monday, December 14, 2009

Stormy Pacific Beach in San Diego


Here is a similar photo taken from just about the same exact spot as my photo from my previous post. Again, taken with my Lensbaby Composer. This was taken at a very popular beach in San Diego called Pacific Beach. Otherwise, known as "PB."

This time, I basically turned the camera a little more towards to left and included some shoreline in the shot. The clouds kept working their magic. I think it was either rainy off in the distance or just misty. But, I loved the mist that is in the far background, on the right side. The shoreline just disappears into this abyss. Again, the couple along the beach was an added touch if you notice on the shoreline to the left of this couple, another couple, as well. The low tide made me get an angle which was great. I love wet, glossy beaches from where the tide was recently and receded from. You can get angles which normally you can't, if the tide is in.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP