Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Watchful Wanderer

I was out at the San Diego Zoo earlier in the day and then strolled over to Balboa Park, since it is adjacent to the zoo. Well, I strolled over that way, the evergreen pear trees were in full, white blooms. This is especially evident near the east end by Park Blvd (by the water fountain). It makes Balboa park that much more photogenic than it already is.

As I was taking pics, I noticed this interesting guy in the distance, leaning casually up against one of the evergreen pear trees. His attire was even more interesting. As it turns out, him and two of his friends were messing around doing some video. Not sure for what purpose. Anyways, I thought he was a very interesting character.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP