Monday, April 5, 2010

Masquerade

Well, another winterguard season is just about over. 2 more weekends to go and the season is over with.

Here is a photo from a very fun and entertaining show, performed this past weekend in Riverside county. They start off the show in this formation and this is like a few seconds after the show starts. I really like the facial expression, where the mask is at this point, and I really like all the arms over to the right side. When the performers have as much fun as the show portrays, it makes for some really great images. This was one of my favorites from the weekend.

1 comments:

platscha April 7, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

I CAN MAKE IT FOR TWO MORE WEEKS.

GREAT SHOT !

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP