Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maple Leaves


Here's another fall foliage photo, on my recent trip to Yosemite National Park. In this one, I used what is called a Lensbaby. A Lensbaby is basically a selective focus lens.

I also exposed this shot high key on purpose. The look I was after was a more free-flowing, whimsical, softer image. Kind of gives the feeling that the wind is blowing the leaves.

Once again, I took this photo as I was eating a delicious sandwich at Yosemite Village. That is the great thing about Yosemite. You never have to go very far to get great photos, even when you are stuffing your face.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP