Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh Deer


On this trip to Yosemite, it was basically impossible to avoid the deer, no matter where you were in the park. In this photo, I spotted this deer at Happy Isles.

I really like the leaves and branches that are framing the deer. Of course, the deer looking right at me, with it's ears at full attention makes the shot. I believe I switched over to my 200mm f2.8 lens for this shot. The deer at this time of year are very used to humans and it seems as long as we do not bother them eating, they could care less.




0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP