Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Passionate About Pageantry


One of the things I love to photograph is pageantry. During the fall, every Saturday, I shoot the marching bands doing their field shows.

A field show is around a 10 minute show, usually made up of about 3-4 songs, which center around a theme or concept. There are many different styles of bands and show concepts. That makes this always entertaining to photograph, because each show is never the same.

In this photo, I show a member of the colorguard. The colorguard usually adds visual impact to the band's performance. It can also add an emotional impact to the performance.

I really like the passion, which is easy to see here.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP