Monday, November 23, 2009

The Obvious


Here's another from Yosemite. Once again, a picture can be quite an illusion. Now, the photo is rendered as accurately as possible in my eyes. Very little photoshop was done to the photo. So what do I mean by an illusion?

It looks like I hiked into the back country to find this "hidden gem." Yep. I sure did hike. All of a few hundred feet from the car parked at Yosemite Village.

The way this tree lit up in the late morning, was spectacular. This is right off the main road going out of Yosemite Valley.

Many things appealed to me here. Besides the glorious fall light, the leaves both on the tree, as well as on the ground dominates the image. I also liked all the branches and how they really stood out amongst the vibrant yellow of the maple leaves.

Again, the beauty of Yosemite finds you. You don't have to look hard or far to find it. Some times it's so obvious, you just have to stop the car and grab the camera.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP