Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crystal Pier Hotel


When we get storms in San Diego, we usually don't get socked in with thick clouds. Instead, we get sort of a mix. This creates some very interesting and wonderful skies. This Saturday, between rain showers, the clouds scattered a bit and gave me a treat, as far as sky conditions go. The rains also help clear away all the haze and smog and gives some great blues in the sky.

This is the Crystal Pier Hotel, in San Diego. This is located at Pacific Beach. You can actually stay at one of the cottages and sleep over the waves and ocean. Pretty cool, huh? It' a very unique pier and hotel and the weather made for a pretty special shot. I did a black-and-white version of this, as well. That came out equally impressive.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP