Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh Deer...Again!


Here's another image of a deer from my recent trip to Yosemite. There was a group of about 7 deer in the Ahwahnee meadow grazing. Taking advantage of the beautiful weather, before winter comes and makes it much harder to find food.

The shot is simple, but there are things that I really like about it. One of them is the tone is pretty even and the deer blends in well with the meadow grasses. I also like the eye contact, the raised ears, and even the little tongue sticking out.

This shot was taken with a 24-70mm lens. Goes to show you how used to people these deer are, which in this part of Yosemite, is not at all surprising.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP