Friday, December 18, 2009

Rain on the Prado


A lot of photographers tend to stay inside and avoid the weather, when it rains, snows, or what have you. I find it as a great opportunity to go out and catch the usual scenes in a different setting.

In this photo, this was taken on a rainy day, in San Diego. This is at Balboa Park. I specifically like how the wet tile stood out. The tones were also great. I decided to wait for a color umbrella to appear. I also chose a slow shutter speed, just enough to give the slightest motion blur to the people walking. There is the Prado restaurant just off to the right. That is where the people were coming from.

For post-processing, I gave this a sort of film-like look. It's really hard for me to tell you what the process was, because I would be typing for quite some time. I really don't have any "cookie-cutter" process. Each photo I treat different.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP