Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pier Runner


Here's another Lensbaby shot I took from this past Saturday, at Pacific Beach, in San Diego. He is running under Crystal Pier,

The Lensbaby selective focus effect really warps you through the image and makes the image more dynamic. In that, you really get a sense of motion. I also used a creative aperture disc on my Lensbaby. A creative aperture is a blank aperture disk, which can be custom cut into any shape you like. So anything that is bright and out-of-focus will take on that shape. You can see the shape of the aperture disc I used in the very upper corner of the photo.

Anyways, I hope you like my warped sense of creativity.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP