Friday, December 11, 2009

Mirror Lake at Yosemite


Here's a couple sitting on a huge boulder, taking in the wonderful scenery at Mirror Lake, at Yosemite National Park. There is barely any water here during the autumn months. This little bit of water does create some wonderful chances to get some "mirror" or reflective images. I have been lucky both times I have visited Mirror lake to have people positioned in some great spots.

There are many elements in this photo that I like. You have the rich, clean blue sky, the sand bars, the river meandering through the shot, the huge granite cliffs, the huge boulder, even some fall foliage, and the human element. All these elements make for a wonderful scene.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP