Thursday, December 10, 2009

Merced River and Cathedral Rock


Another gorgeous view you can find at Yosemite national park, especially during the autumn, is on the bridge, overlooking the Merced River, facing towards Cathedral Rock. The water here is like glass and the reflected colors are just amazing here.

I took this photo in late morning sun, yet, still the colors look vibrant. You can almost shoot throughout the day during the fall months, because the angle of the sun never gets that high. Thus, the light is not as harsh and doesn't wash out the colors, or created harsh shadows, like it would, during the summer months. You will need an ultra-wide angle lens, to capture this shot.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP