Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crystal Pier


As I mentioned in my last post. Here is the black-and-white conversion of the same photo of Crystal Pier. Again, this is at Pacific Beach, in San Diego, California.

I really like both the color and black-and-white versions. This version I think is a little more dramatic, especially bringing out the sky and the clouds. The reflection is also even stronger. This was a good shot to use for black-and-white, because there was very good contrast already in the scene. The hardest part was to not overdo the contrast that was already present.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP