Sunday, December 6, 2009

Moonrise Over Bremerton


Here's one I took on my business trip this past week up to Bremerton, Washington. It had cleared this day and gave way to a gorgeous moonrise during the twilight hours. The scene sure looks a lot warmer than it really was. This was taken at the marina, right next to the USS Turner Joy and the Bremerton ferry landing.

I raced out to get this as I just got off of work this day. I didn't pack a tripod and I took this hand-held. This was right next to the hotel I was staying at. I really loved the hues of this shot and the 3 birds entering the frame was a very nice final touch on a gorgeous scene.I really didn't do too much to process this photo, except sharpen it up.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP