Monday, January 11, 2010

The Big O!


Here's another photo from my walk around downtown, mainly in the Little Italy district of San Diego, California. I kind of had a little fun with this photo.

There is a building that is right by the trolley station and train tracks, which is up for lease, by the way. It is very colorful and it says "Ciao!" on this side. Obviously because I am in the Little Italy district.

I decided to focus a little closer and I liked how this neat square window was right in the path of the round "O." Almost like trying to make the square fit in the hole, sort of feel. Then, I also thought that the exclamation mark "!" emphasized the "O," which could be taken in a different context.

Well, that was my attempt at a little humor.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP