Thursday, January 28, 2010

Synchronized

Usually when I go to the zoo, these guys are sleeping. So, it was nice to see them up and moving around for a change. These are Striped Hyenas, at the San Diego Zoo..

In this photo, I used a 300mm f2.8 telephoto lens. These hyenas are really impressive in person and I think they look beautiful. I really love their ears. In this photo, I just got lucky and I really like how they are staggered and basically in sync with each other. Kind of cool and different, especially when you are talking zoo photography.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP