Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cuddling


During a downpour on my visit to the San Diego Zoo, I took brief refuge under the shelter provided by the reptile house. On a rainy day, the reptiles get a little more attention than they usually do.

Once again, what better is there to do on a rainy, cool day? Well, one was to sleep. For these Caiman Lizards, they had cuddling on their minds. Who would have thought lizards to be so cute. Look! They both even have big smiles on their faces. 

For this shot, I had a 300mm lens on. I only brought that lens with me and did not have taking photos of reptiles on my mind. Therefore, I had to back up as far as I could so the lens could acquire focus. Not bad results, for not exactly having the right lens for the right subject.

1 comments:

platscha January 26, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

To funny, yesterday at the Zoo I spent a lot of time watching these two guys, it took quite some time for the one to climb up on the other one to stay warm.

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP