Sunday, January 10, 2010

Skyline Reflection


What's this? Not a photo from Yosemite? I know. I have been uploading one Yosemite photo after another and then some. So, here's a quick break from all the nice shots I got from Yosemite.

This is a photo taken in downtown San Diego. I took this from the condo you see reflecting in the windows. Remember the Cingular commercial for "Raising the bars?" Well, this sort of has that same feel and flow to it. You have the repeating inclining step formation. Then you have the stairs themselves. You also have the squares or rectangle figures throughout the image.

In post processing, I had to correct a little for perspective distortion. It's not perfect, but there is nothing that stands out as alarmingly slanted, crooked, or distorted, well, besides the distortion of the reflection itself. The rest was very straight-forward simple processing for levels and curves. That's about it.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP