Monday, January 4, 2010

Yosemite Powdered Sugar


This is another photo taken from my recent trip to Yosemite, the last week of 2009.

I really like images in the winter, where the snow sort of just dusts the landscape. You get the mixture of the normal landscape and snow intermixing. This was taken just behind the toilets in the parking lot for Bridalveil Falls. What grabbed my attention was the log, with all the swirls in it, being accented by the snow lightly covering it. When I walked further back to this log, I like not only the log, but the landscape in this area of woods. It sort of looks like someone threw down some fresh mulch around the tree trunks, It also looks like someone from up above sprinkled some powdered sugar on this landscape. Pretty neat looking, if you ask me.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP