Friday, January 15, 2010

Bus Ride in Yosemite


I took this as I was heading back to the car, on my latest trip to Yosemite. I was shooting in the Leidig Meadow and mainly along the Merced River. As I was heading back, I spotted this Yosemite bus, traveling down Southside Drive.

Earlier at Tunnel View, I was messing around with these buses and just trying something a little different. I think at a place like Yosemite, you need to really try for something a little different. Since it is so photographed, it can be a challenge, at times. So why take a pic of a bus?

Well, I liked how it says Yosemite on the side. That gives the viewer a place of reference. I really liked what I saw behind the bus. The cliffs and all the greenery overlooking the snowy flat meadow. Without the bus though, I think the shot would not be worth taking.

By the way, I have never taken the Yosemite bus, yet.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP