Saturday, January 30, 2010

Going....Hunting

This Saturday, I decided to take a couple hours drive out east towards the Salton Sea. The Salton Sea is a very interesting place to visit. It's not a tourist hotbed or vacation resort. Let's just say, it has it's little quirks.

During the winter months, the hunters are out in full force, as the birds flocks to Salton Sea. In this photo, this guy is not going out fishing, but hunting. He is taking the boat out to wherever his blind is. Most likely going to hunt for ducks.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP