Friday, January 1, 2010

Half-Dome and Misty Cook's Meadow - (Black-N-White)


One thing about shooting in Yosemite during the Winter, is that not only is it just a lot of fun to shoot, but it is a great time of year to do many great black-and-white photos, as well.

In this shot, I gave it a little bit of a Holga look to it, but keeping the highlights within tolerance and not overexposing them. The mist you see is not painted in or exaggerated. This is not the same exact shot from the color version, but it was taken right after the color photo.

One thing about Yosemite this time of year is that you get a great chance to get many moody shots. this is just one of them I got, which has a great moody feel to it. 

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP