Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Southern Yosemite Highway (State Rte. 41)


Here is what it was like to drive into Yosemite National Park, last Wednesday, December 30th, 2009. A Winter Wonderland was spectacular. But, within an hour or so, most of the wet snow had fallen off the trees.

This photo was taken right next to the Post Office in Fish Camp, California. Fish Camp is only 2 miles or so from the southern Yosemite National Park entrance. It is on state route 41. This is also known as the Southern Yosemite Highway.

When it snows, it seems that Fish Camp certainly gets a lot more snow than areas only a few miles away. I am not sure why that is. But, it is certainly very beautiful.

0 comments:

About Me

San Diego, California, United States
Thanks for checking out my photography blog. I am a photographer from America's finest city, San Diego, California. This blog is just a regular update of what I am photographing or what catches my fancy, when I am out and about with my camera. So subscribe and stay up-to-date with my latest photographic adventures.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP